Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Song Seun Heon



















Isn't he gorgeous?

I walked to an korean girl's cube to ask about the bug on the production. On her desktop, there was a random korean website. When she saw me, she smiled and said to me... Lisa, I was looking for the latest Song Seung Heon's news for you. I, then, screamed....How can I not scream!.. He is so gorgeous.

My officemates, they all know that if I come in later than 11 am and my eyes look puffy, that means I watched korean drama the night before that. I don't have any professional image here. But who cares? I'm happy and he's so gorgeous..

Most people who see my MSN name and think that I'm working on SSH protocol or something related to that. I'm not that geeky. I don't put something about work on my MSN name. Just to let you know...SSH = Song Seung Heon...

No comments: