Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Healthier day

Lunch
- Grilled Piri Piri Moonfish with Mango Sambal
- Wheat grass juice. (so tasteful, I lost my appetites for the whole day)

Dinner
- Shrimp on the Barbi
Grilled shrimp with a lime-cilantro sauce, mangos, avocados. Served on a bed of mixed greens, topped with toasted pistachios.
- Green tea.

Walk for 2 miles (in my dream).

no more dessert 24/7, no excuse. If i have dessert, I will walk for 2 miles to burn those calories.
Let's see how long I can keep my healthy day....

1 comment:

pichet said...

Hey, This is kinda weird, but I coincidentally discover your blog.

I wish my guess is right, your mom & dad once worked for airline companies and you sister nick name is also starting with "N".

If it was right, wanna let you know that I am really glad to find you on this stupid planet. Your blog is lovely!

Hit me back, Pok - w.pichet@gmail.com