Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Earthquake kit.

One of the good things of being here is getting free schwags (free cool stuff, I don't know why we use this word) all the time. I got more than 15 tshirts, slippers, towels, hat, scarves...the list goes on. Today they gave away earthquake kit. This is the most useful one so far. But it's so damn heavy. Don't know if there's really an earthquake, I will be able to carry this backpack or not..

My hand inside the working glove holding ER bar. It is claimed to be as delicious as ... It doesn't look that tempting. There is also a pack of water box in the scene. There are 6 packs in the bag.
This is the emergency blancket, which provides emergency protection in all weather conditions. I intentionally didn't remove pairs of shoes behind the scene. Can you notice the metalic black shoes with pink color inside? I just bought them for $8..so cheap. I think it's the time to move some shoes that I don't wear recently to their boxes..




3 comments:

Bikku said...

Yo...long time, no see.

It has let me to believe that the main point of this blog is the shoes! :P

bitslice said...

The kit is cool. By the way, send me some t-shirts bang di.

Jib said...

Ho+ I wanna have the whole set!