Friday, May 25, 2007

MIM




Google hosted a group of MIM students from Thammasat University in Thailand at the Googleplex on Tuesday. And to welcome them in a googley style, the coordinator of this event would like to kick things off by speaking for a few minutes in Thai. And of course, they need a Thai speaker, who else can that person be. I knew only 2 hours in advance, no make up accessories in my handbag. I didn't dress up. However, I got no choice and I really wanted to skip work for a few hours. Voila.. I joined the event and welcomed them all in Thai. I guess they were thrilled, coz they were like..huh huh..oh she could say sawasdee ka..ohh she could speak thai.

Photos are from a night out with MIM students and MIM program director. hahah...I guess I did a good job, not only welcomed them at Google, but also welcomed them at SF night club.

No comments: