Sunday, May 13, 2007

San Francisco...Are you with me???...Yeahhh


It's a rock nite for me and other hundred thousand people...

Some mid-age women smoked pot next to me....
A man danced with his mom and his girlfriend...cute family...
A boy did a hi5 randomly to everyone...
Some girls danced like crazy...
A mid-age guy did soduku while watching rock concert...

Fun nite..especially the digitized firework along with the following songs..AWESOME...Too bad, i don't have photos of firework...

"Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)" - Elton John
"Spinning Wheel" - Blood Sweat & Tears
"Satellite" - Dave Matthews Band
"Is It Any Wonder?" - Keane
"The Sky Is Crying" - Stevie Ray Vaughan
"Love Shack" - B-52's
"I Left My Heart in San Francisco" - Tony Bennett
"Shiny Happy People" - R.E.M.
"Living in America" - James Brown
"Here It Goes Again" - OK Go
"Good Vibrations" - The Beach Boys
"One" - Mary J. Blige and Bono
"Who Are You" - The Who


BTW, I just noticed google ads at the bottom of my blog...it's a "Thai women for dating" ads...emmm....

1 comment:

athiwat said...

Look at what Ads I see today
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24613628@N00/527181931/