Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yo Yo Yo!

no update for a week already.

nothing interesting..just shopping, working and exercising...
ohh according to the fortune teller..He told me not to care so much about the 'cool' factor. He told me that it won't make any differences in my life. I just wanna be an incredible girl..I just wanna have a pair of transparent shoes. What's wrong with that???

Let's get serious, I just enroll into a Data mining and application certificate provided by Statistic department, Stanford university. One of the reasons is that i think it's cool to get certificate from Stanford. Another thing is that I wanna go back to Thailand so badly, but i'm still here working at the best company to work for. And one of the reason is that it's cool. May the fortuneteller is correct, I do care too much about the 'cool' factor.

Anyway, It's not that i'm not happy..i'm happy. I remember that i was so happy finding my lost lipstick. May be, my happy barrier is too low. I get happy too easily.

No comments: