Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm coming back..

I can't believe it...2.22 am in the morning of Monday. I have finished 3 tasks out of 4 tasks that I planed to do this weekend. (3 changelists are ready for review..haahha..) I also got a chance to go shopping, have dinner with Mom's friend, pick up Tik from airport, clean up my apt, pick up my car from Trin's apartment, watch Thai and Korean series.

wowoowow..such a great achievement..such a productive weekend.
Finally, the incredible girl is coming back...

The incident involving hitting referee in Euro qualification 2008 match.


If you see this one, you will like No3 of Denmark team. After scolding to the referee, he helped the referee from getting hit by the angry Denmark fan.

1 comment:

Devil's Son said...

haha....nice clip here...
good highlight...

____________________________________
Wired Right Brain