Friday, June 15, 2007

My life is work

I can't accept myself anymore...

While having dinner with N'oui, i realized that I should have sent email to tell my team member that i was working on cleaning up the dirty code that i just checked in to not make unittests fail.

Guesss!!..what did i do? i stopped eating, told n'oui that I had something to do and i would be back in 3 mins. then i walked to the building's lobby. There are desktops in the lobby that are provided for visitors. I then emailed to my team member and walked back to dinner..geesssss..I can't believe myself. I'm crazy. Somebody helps me!!!! I need to go to rehab. I'm addicted to work. I'm wondering what are those celebrities doing in rehab facilities. I should go to rehab center in LA. probably there's more chance to meet those celibrities.

3 comments:

Bikku said...

This is what many people do. Just get a Blackberry, so you won't have to walk :P ...can also eat & send email at the same time.

athiwat said...

Rehab Center in LA is not a trend any more.
Celebrity is now going to Jail in LA instead.

athiwat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.