Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I wanted to write about this a few weeks ago. But I thought that it's probably not a good idea to write about sensitive issues regarding to the belief of people.

But when I heard the news about Royal Thai Airforce created Chatukram Rammathem by using F16 to gather spiritual matters from all over Thailand and they flew F16 with the speed of the sound...or whatever shit..I don't remember how they do that. It really pissed me off.

Isn't there something else better to do? I, myself, can think of many better ways to use F16. Sigh... I do believe that it's totally good things to respect Chatukram Rammathem, but this is not respect. I don't know how to call this phenomenal in Thailand. I think it's out of control now. This kind of thing can only happen in Thailand, the land of smile. Sigh...I love you anyway.. I'm coming back to you soon.

Just want to keep the theme of my blog. In case you don't know it, the theme of my blog is 'useless'. I present the trend which compares Chatukram Rammathem with Korean actor query. It's probably a good thing, at least we are crazy about something of our own now..


3 comments:

AccBLue said...

haha .. You do same thing i've done for a month ago...

http://accblue.exteen.com/20070511/google-trends

nonglisa said...

hahaha...yeah...
The comparison query is not แอบถ่าย though. :P

AccBLue said...

I compare it with very popular keyword Ngi' :P