Friday, November 28, 2008

Something is freaking wrong in Thailand now.
I can't believe Thai people can be this separated. (Aren't we in the land of smile??)

My dad refused to talk to me on the phone because he knows that I'm against the closure of 2 international airports by PAD while he believes that PAD has no choice and it won't take more than a few days (FYI, this has been 3 days already).

Just to be clear, I'm not against SOME of PAD's goal. I'm totally against PAD's series of actions to reach its goal. I'm definitely against PAD's attitude toward democracy -- people who have different opinions must be on different sides. Why I can't be on the same side with my dad?

I'm so frustrated...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I have the same situation, too... my mom opens ASTV 24/7... I got scolded by her when I mentioned something against those "series of actions performed by PAD"!!!!

JUB JUB

Anonymous said...

i have to say i understand how you feel. my mom/aunt/uncle/grandma always have ASTV on almost all the time!

But at the very least, now when I complain about PAD's airport closure, mom's beginning to listen!!!