Monday, November 24, 2008

If you don't know what it is, why you ask for one?
If you defame others who do it, why you do it yourself?
If you don't know what you are fighting for, why bother fighting?
If you don't even have new shoes, why tearing down your existing shoes?

You are in a bag factory, and you know that it sucks. and you want to change it. but how?
Will  burning the factory, stop all operations fix the problem? I guess not.

There's no ending, if you are still don't know what you are doing. 
There's no success, if you don't have a goal.
There's no love, if you don't know how to forgive.
There's no next step, if you keep walking backward.
There's no win, if you only want what you want.


I will buy new shoes this black friday, then I will wear them  right away, but definitely i won't throw away my old shoes..can't believe some people tearing down their shoes when that's the only ones they have.

We don't have to understand everything 100% to live happily in this world. So if you understand 50% of this blog, it's good enough. I only understand 25%. I guess I'm happy in this unclear world. Life wouldn't be fun, if there's no ambiguity.
Definitely, life in Thailand would be better if ...... I know you can fill in the blank. There's no right answer, that's the beauty of 'democracy', isn't it?


No comments: