Monday, September 1, 2008

First of all, i never posted (or even read) any comments in manager.co.th until recently. (except Entertainment news :P hahah)

I posted something unbiased like อย่าทะเลาะกันเลย คนไทยเหมือนกัน I waited for 2 hours, my comment never comes up.

I was wondering why? I did a test by posting these 3 comments almost consecutively.
1. อย่าทะเลาะกันเลย คนไทยเหมือนกัน
2. รัก PAD
3. I hate Sonthi.

Here's the result ( as of a day later)
only the 2nd post is shown now.

The result speaks for itself.

Still, I don't understand why the "อย่าทะเลาะกันเลย คนไทยเหมือนกัน" was filtered out. What's wrong with telling people to love each other? you don't want to see peace and harmony in thailand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page is found as first page by keyword อย่าทะเลาะกันเลย คนไทยเหมือนกัน in G**gle.

Pages in manager... you know.