Sunday, May 4, 2008

25-dollar term for a 5-cent concept

I have seen many of 25 dollar terms in comp sciene world. These terms make me frustrated. These terms make me say to myself..Ohh geees, new hot sexy things come again and I need to catch up with these terms to stay abreast with the latest technologies....These big and sexy terms make others woowowow, but do not help others understand these sexy words.
I would like to blog about this long time ago, but couldn't find a good example.
I just cam across http://jamesshore.com/Blog/Dependency-Injection-Demystified.html, which explain what I think very well. I remember I was blank when I first heard someone talk about dependency injection. Then I did some more rsearch, still blank, but after all it's just a simple concept, inject variable into your class. If I have read this blog before, it would have saved my time a lot.

No comments: