Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I just bought an iphone 2 weeks ago. The reason that i bought it because I'm transferring to NYC office soon. I will have to take a subway to work, I need to have something to do on the subway.

Unfortunately, I just lost the iphone. I lost it on the way back from Los Angeles airport to Oakland airport. The last time I saw it was when i turned it off according to the pilot's command when the plane was about to take off. I knew that I lost the phone when I got off the shuttle at the google parking facility. I went inside the bus to check whether I droped it in the bus, but I couldn't find it. So it probably fell off my jeans'pocket on the plane.. This is so sad.... i just lost $440. I can't believe I lost it.

Lesson learn: don't be so sleepy. I drank a couple of glasses the night before at the google private party at Disneyland. I went to bed at 2:30, i got only 4 hr of sleep. Then I headed to the LAX airport, i slept on the shuttle, at the gate, on the plane, on the shuttle. For some reason I didn't check for my belongings when I left the plane..This is so sad...

No comments: