Sunday, February 24, 2008

Comcast!!!

Don't Comcast folks know that there are many people that just use cellphone and don't have home phone here.

This is my third time in 3 years trying to connect to the right comcast representative. Comcast use the area code to route to the right service at the right area. BUT, my cellphone area code doesn't help them, and seems like they don't have a good way to bypass this (suppose to be a good) automaticlly routing. Each times, I spent more than 20 mins to get routed back and forth, east and west before I can get the right person to help me.

...sigh.. comcast. your service is not that comcastic as advertised..

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Lisa,

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with our company. On behalf of Comcast, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I am from the Comcast Executive Office and I would like to reach out to my executive contacts for assistance so that we could address the issue for you. If it's okay with you, will you please send me your contact information so that we may investigate further?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Mark Casem
Comcast Executive Office
mark_casem@cable.comcast.com