Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ok this is my real new year's resolution..

"Living in the moment"

I'm blogging now, so I'm thinking about blogging. I won't think about a build break caused by my changelist that I did over the weekend. I won't think about a meeting tomorrow. I won't think about the performance review. I won't think about what to read/do tomorrow.

I'm blogging now, i enjoy blogging. I have been blogging for more than 3 years, both at xanga and blogspot. I enjoy writing useless information for my reader. I feel good when some of my friends (or even someone i don't know) comment my blog. There are many times that I think i would blog about it. Although at the end of the day I'm too lazy or i don't have time to blog, i'm happy with that feeling, the "ohh! this is a good story for my blog" feeling.

I'm a real multitasker.
I usually must have more than 3 tasks on my plate. My manager even knows about this, when he knows that i have only 2 things to do, he will give me another thing to make sure that if i get bored with those 2 tasks, i can work on the 3rd one.

I usually cook, wash dishes and clean kitchen at the same time. I cannot just drive, I save all the phone calls i need to make to do when driving. I do all customer service calls (comcast, creditcard, bank, membership subscription/cacellation) when driving. I call my parents in Thailand more than once a week, but I usually call them when I do the laundry, wash dishes or driving. I do not get a chance to appreciate talking to them.

Even just now, i forgot my new year's resolution, i checked the unittest results and read news.

I will try to stop multitasking.

I will live in the moment.

I will live as much as I can in the moment, thinking abut what i'm doing now, not worrying about the mistakes i did yesterday or the headaches that await tomorrow.

I will appreciate every moment of life. every steps I walk, every sips, every bites, every.... I will appreciate every dollars I make (i just bought sweaters online, they are super cute..).

2 comments:

a_goo said...

Thank you for blogging.
I also enjoy reading useless information from blogger :P

Unknown said...

I agree!