Saturday, January 12, 2008

another useless week of trying to be perfect.

- read a useful book before going to bed. (can only force myself to read 4 nites)
- park my car away from my apartment so that I get a chance to walk about 3 mins in the morning. (I can do this everyday, I feel a bit better, i appreciate all the beautiful scene on my path.)
- go to bed before 1 am. (I cant do this, i went to bed after 2 the whole week)
- come to work before 10. (10:35 was the best I can do)
- drink green tea everyday. (thumb up, because the tea lady calls me everyday around 3:30pm for a tea time)
- wok productively (i don't know i cannot judge this. but i feel so sad on Friday when i learnt that there are so many new things fall into my plate. )
- live in the moment...I think i can do it quite well.
- exercise (don't even mention it)

This afternoon, I wanted to have a glass of wine so badly. I got good ones left from the new year trip. Then i think i don't want to feel even sucker to sip wine alone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, don't be so hard on urself!parking ur car away from ur apartment so that u can walk to it is pretti impressive ...

and p.s. i also like that feeling wen i'm doing smthg and think, oh, i'd like to blog about that ... but then i never do, lol'' ^^