Sunday, November 18, 2007

been there, done that....

I just came back from Kauai, Hawaii.

Surprisingly, I'm not impressed with this scenic island. May be my expectation was too high.

I have seen nicer beaches. I have been to more luxury hotels than the Grand Hyatt hotel. I have seen more beautiful fish, nicer corals, nicer cliff, more elegant water fall, more memorable sunrise. I have ridden more adventurous speed boat. I have seen more specular shows... so on and so forth... I think it's probably bad, that i'm not easily get excited anymore.

However, at the end, I'm so glad that I enjoy sitting on the beach, reading one nice book, listening to the wave hit the beach. I also enjoy swiming in the pool and play water slide.. simply the best....

As I have been to many places, have done many things, simple nice things are what I enjoy now.. (hmm..I'm talking like an old girl :P)

Final note.. No other places are as beautiful as home..Beaches in Thailand are the best!!! trust me..

1 comment:

Pisit C said...

Totally agreed on the last part...