Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A weird story of my heart..

This is a story about me and someone who I don't really know.

I met him when I was 12 years old (mor 2). In my memory, he's kinda short and he wore big eyeglasses. My memory about him is very vague. I remember that we talked a couple of times. I didn't understand why he called me to ask about his science homework, we were not in the same school, how can i help him on that. He actually annoyed me. After a while, he didn't call me anymore.

2 years after that I thought I met him in front of my school, but i wasn't sure about this.

another 2 years after that. One of my friend asked me whether I knew him. I then met him accidentally again. he's a close friend of a friend of mine. We didn't talk that much.

another 2 years after that. I met him at a nightclub. He's a friend of my friend, so we shared the same table. Then i realized that the guy that I met in front of my school 4 years ago was actually him. I talked to him for quite a while. we bumped into each other a couple of times and that's it....

6 years after that.. I never met him again..until today that I saw his pic in my friend's hi5. I feel like i see a pic of someone who I have missed for a long time. I can feel that there's tear in my eyes..

There is actually nothing interesting in this story....

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with my relationship. it's just weird that I have this kind of feeling with someone whom I don't really know.

No comments: