Tuesday, July 24, 2007

dumb ass..

Some pics that I took in thailand..
http://picasaweb.google.com/nonglisa/2007_07_115_thailand

There is a Summer Picnic this Friday.
There was also a summer picnic when I joined Google last year. So now it's time for another picnic..I can't believe i'm here for 1 year already. So olddd...

Let's see what shwag I will get from this summer picnic. Anyone wanna come with me, Friday afternoon. Free food, tons of games, free schwags, many cool and fun stuff to do.

I just sold some thai stocks that I held for more than 3 years. I think i have no luck on this. I sold one of them at 22.60, 2 hrs later, it soared to 24.90. I also bought some invstment funds here. one of them drop 20% after I bought. I think there's no easy way to make money for me. Need to work hard to earn tiny amount of money. I don't know how many brain cells I kill each day when coding. I feel that i'm becoming a dumb ass very soon, even a big dumb ass if I don't exercise. so fat now.

By the way, I' having a midterm exam for class that I take at Stanford (as I told you in my previous blog, i just wanna be cool, so i take this class. such a dumb ass, huh?) this Thursday. hope that I can do it, otherwise, I must pay tuition by myself. If that's the case, I will not only be a big dumb ass, but also a poor big dumb ass.

ALthought there are million things that I'm bad at, one thing that i'm very good at is to talk randomly.

I am kinda very happy wih my life lately. I have done some good things recently. I feel good with myself. I'm not the type of girls who just keep talking , but don't do anything good anymore. I'm also a doer. I will change the world. An incredible girl will change the world. Wowoowowow

No comments: