Sunday, April 13, 2008

With great power comes great responsibility...

While I want to finish my own tasks, I have so many random things that I have to do.

I have no idea how I can finish my own tasks at all. The more I dig into it, the more complex and difficult I find. *sigh*

But on top of that, I have so many random things to do. Some of them are doable, I just have to sit down and do it. Some of them, I probably need to meditate for a while. Some of them are not related me at all, but I believe that it's worthwhile to do for the sake of ..... I do believe that small steps I make could change the world!

I'm just 18.. :P why I have to work this hard!!!

Most of the time I enjoy it, but I am so exhausted now. OK..time to watch Korean drama..or how about Thai comedy movie...ohh..i'd better shopping.

1 comment:

Anu said...

10 years regression wah ah ;)