Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Comcast unbelivable suck!

I spend 2 hrs on the phone with Comcast last night.

I got a call from a frontdesk during the day that Comcast wanted to get into my room. I told them 'No', I didn't schedule any apointment and my TV and internet worked fine.

At night, I got a comcast flyer hung on my door. They definitely came up and did something althought they couldn't enter my room.

I entered the room and there's no TV services, no internet connection, I imediately called Comcast. A nice retired school teacher helped me figured out what's wrong with my TV for 30 mins. He's too nice, I didn't say anything bad or complain. Then he forwarded me to another girl, who tried to fix the HD tv problem, regardless of my saying that I got no channels at all, not just an HD channels. She gave up and set up a technician to come in on Saturday.

How i am supposed to live for 5 days without TV and internet? And do I have to pay for these 5 days?

Regardless of this, she connected me to the internet department in the hope that they can probably fix my internet problem. They all played by the book. They tried to follow the procedure to fix my modem regardless of my saying that nothing works for me. Someone just came in and disconnect all my services for god sake.

2 hrs, i had reached my limit, I asked that I want my service back ASAP. Apparently someone just came in and disconnected my service, you all don't have to waste your time, follow all stupid procedures, just send some one to conncect the service back tomorrow. They could disconnect my service without coming into my room, they should be able to connect it back without coming into my room. No way that I will stay at home for you guys. I know for the fact that there's a telecommunication closet on the floor, and that's where you can connect/disconnect service. They insisted that I have to be at home. I got work to do dude! I can't be at home for your stupid mistake. I said i would be at home from 9-10. that's it. After than that i cant. Do you know what did he tell me? He said if the technician came and he couldn't enter and they would charge me the reschedule cost. and the reschedule cost is $200. What the fuck? I asked him back immediately that will comcast cover all 5 days that I don't have internet/tv service if i schedule on Saturday. At the end they are OK to schedule a service at 9-10 sharp. Can't you guys belive this? Comcast, you just suck. If I have other choices, I wouldn't definitely don't need you guys. You just charge us so redicolously expensive with your bad service.

Note, i hope that the comast guy will see this blog again as he did last time. I heard from someone that comcast PR monitor blogs to please their customers in case there are problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://tiqaniga.easyfreehosting.com/azyfyryb.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich