Monday, October 22, 2007

time to sleep......

bed time story

I feel sad that I can turn simple conversation into a bitter feeling so easily..
I don't know what's wrong with me..but simple things around me seems to piss me off.

I can't figure out where to go during thanksgiving.
I can't figure out where to go during Christmas and new year..

I can't figure out when to move to Google NY or even Google SG.

I can't figure out whether I should just go to bed or take some cold medicines before going to bed.

Basically, I don't know what to do in my life.... I just don't know...It's not that I'm not happy.. but everything seems goalless to me....

Another nite of searching the goal of my life..hopefully, I enjoy some tabloid news tomorrow and don't have to spend time thinking what I want in my life..

No comments: